Teriyaki Chicken and Sesame Vegetable Stir Fry
Recipe by Monicia Horne | © Expresso Show
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubed pieces
- 3tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 4tbsp Olive Pride Blend of Seed Oils & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced into strips
- 50g fine green beans, cut in half
- 1tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil
Add the cubed chicken to the oil and add 2 tablespoons of the teriyaki sauce. Cook until tender.
Remove the chicken from the saucepan and add the remaining oil.
Add all the vegetables and the remaining teriyaki sauce. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
Serve the vegetables topped with chicken and scatter over the toasted sesame seeds.