Roast Vegetable and Homemade Pesto Pasta
- Bell peppers, cut into chunks (yellow, green and red)
- Pumpkin, cut into chunks
- Courgettes, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, bruised
- 1 brinjal, cut into chunks
- 4tbsp Olive Pride Blend of Seed Oils and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- FOR THE PESTO:
- Toasted almond flakes
- Fresh basil
- ½ cup Olive Pride Blend of Seed Oils and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A squeeze of fresh lemon
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Place the veggies onto a baking tray and drizzle with the oil.
Season with salt and pepper and roast in the oven until the veggies are cooked through.
In the meantime, blitz together pesto ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
Once the veg is roasted, serve with pesto and cooked bow tie pasta.
© Afternoon Express