- Olive Pride Blend of Seed Oils and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 tins whole peeled tomatoes
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Olive Pride Pitted Black Olives in Brine
- 3tbsp capers
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped (add more if you like it hot)
- Parmesan shavings
- Chopped parsley and basil, to garnish
Pour a big glug of oil into a saucepan and sauté garlic and anchovies over medium heat.
Drain then add the whole peeled tomatoes to the pan with a small pinch of salt and cracked black pepper.
Simmer for about 10 minutes, then stir in capers, olives and chillies.
Toss cooked linguine through the Puttanesca sauce.
Serve with Parmesan shavings, parsley, basil and a light drizzle of Olive Pride Extra Virgin Olive Oil.