Chimichurri Steak Rolls
- 1 rump steak or 8 minute steaks
- ½ cup Olive Pride Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2tbsp red wine vinegar
- Juice of half a lime or lemon
- A handful of finely chopped parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Large pinch of salt and pepper
- Butter lettuce
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 crispy bread rolls or 1 baguette
- Clover Cream O’Naise
Combine with red wine vinegar, lemon juice, crushed garlic, chillies and oregano.
Add olive oil.
Season to taste and set aside.
Lightly drizzle olive oil over steaks and season.
Fry in a hot pan until done to your liking – medium rare is best!
Thinly slice the steaks and put into a mixing bowl
Pour over the Chimichurri Sauce and mix until steak is coated.
BUILD YOUR STEAK ROLL:
Bottom half of bun
Strips of chimichurri steaks
Repeat with remaining ingredients – this will make four rolls.
Serve with fries.