Grilled Chicken and Plum Salad with Sweet Balsamic and Olive Oil Dressing
- FOR SALAD:
- 250g Chicken strips
- Salt and pepper
- 15ml Olive Pride Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 plums, quartered
- 70 – 100g mixed lettuce
- 3tbsp mixed toasted seeds
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, quartered
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 50g roasted, cashews
- 2 rings Clover Feta cheese, crumbled
- 50g croutons
- FOR DRESSING:
- 30ml honey
- 60ml Olive Pride 3 Leaf Balsamic Vinegar
- 20ml Olive Pride Extra Virgin Olive Oil
FOR THE SALAD:
Season the chicken strips with salt and pepper.
In a hot pan heat the oil and brown the chicken.
Place the pan in the oven and grill until golden.
Remove from the pan and set aside to cool.
Sauté the plum quarters in the same pan for a minute on each side to slightly caramelize.
Remove and set aside.
Arrange the lettuce leaves on a plate or serving platter.
Arrange the remaining ingredients, chicken and plums over the lettuce.
FOR THE DRESSING:
In a jar, combine the dressing ingredients and shake until well combined.
Drizzle over the salad and serve.